Filed under: 5eE | Commentaires fermés
- Correction des exercices (fiches distribuées)
- Good morning Olive. Tell me what you can do.
- Well, I can sing and I can dance very well.
- Can you act?
Yes, I can.
- Can you play the piano?
- Sorry, I can’t, but I can do gymnastics.
- What else can you do?
- I can do hip hop!
Ex4: Goûts de Emily et Anita:
- Emily likes riding a bike but Anita hates it. 2) - Emily and Anita like skiing. 3) - Emily loves playing football but Anita hates it. 4) - Emily doesn’t enjoy playing the drums but Anita loves it.
PRACTICE TIME Worksheet:
Ex1: faire des phrases avec CAN et les goûts:
- Tom Cruise can cook very well. He likes playing baseball.
- Woody Allen can ply the clarinet. He loves watching films.
Scarleet Johansson can’t play the clarinet. She is crazy about lpaying board games.
Ex2: Faire des phrases à propos des goûts
1- They are keen on swimming. 2- They love surfing on the net/ they love playing computer games. 3- She enjoys listening to music. 4- They are fond of singing. 5- She is crazy about cooking. 6- He doesn’t like shopping. 7- He likes gardening very much.
Ex3- a) Damian is a good musician. He plays the piano and the bass guitar. b) Do you play a musical instrument? Yes, I do./ No, I don’t. c) Does your favorite actor live in France? Yes, he does. No, he doesn’t. d) Where does President Obama work? He works at the White House. e) Dan and Sarah don’t like horror movies. They prefer comedies. f) It usually rains in winter.
Ex 4. a) How often do you practice a sport? b) How often do you eat fruit? c) How often do you walk to school? d) How often do you watch tv? e) How often do you eat fast food?
Ex 5- a) I practice swimming three times a week. b) I eat fruit once a day. c) I never walk to school. d)I watch tv every day. e) I eat fast food twice a month.
Chapter 3- SAVE THE PLANET!
This document is an ad by the WWF. It shows Darth Vador, skipping in a flower field, holding his laser sword in one hand and a basket of freshly picked flowers in the other. He reminds us of the Little Red Riding Hood, and of The little house on the prairie. The caption on top of the picture reads: "For once, the dark side saves the planet". This document encourages us to turn off the lights as often as we can in order not to waste electricity and our planet’s resources.
Choose between the simple past and the past be + ing:
I- I (watch) TV when my wife called me. When she (look) up, I realized that she was crying. I immediately (think) that something terrible had happened. Actually, a mouse (run) in the kitchen. I (open) the door and it left. It was late and my son (sleep). I (switch) off the light in his bedroom, but he (hear) me and he woke up. So, I (decide) to read a story but while I (read), I realized that he had fallen asleep again.
2. She (watch) TV when it began raining.
6. I (play) the piano two hours ago, at 6 o’clock PM.
8. They (get up) early last Sunday.
9. Lynda (drink) coffee when my aunt phoned her.
10. They (listen) to music when I saw them.
- What (you/do) then?
- We all (go) outside to see what (go on).
- And what (you /discover)?
- A man(lie) on the floor with a knife in his back.
- (you/ find) any clues?
- Yes! We (look) for clues everywhere and we(find) a watch on the floor.
- Of course we(do) call the police. And we (give) them the watch.
- (they/ arrest) the murderer?
- They(tell /not) us.
Filed under: 4eB | Commentaires fermés